Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 31, 2010

All for Betsy...








This past week Sarah and I along with my parents traveled to Midland, Texas to visit my Aunt Debbie and Uncle Sam. We also went because I wanted Sarah to meet my grandmother, Betsy's, very best friends. I felt this was what my grandmother was telling me to do, and you DO NOT argue with Betsy. Ever.

We had a wonderful time just relaxing, laughing, and telling stories. Sarah was excited to meet the ladies and showed them all of her new (an old) tricks and talents. She loves to entertain! I think her favorite thing was to sit on top of the floor air vent and let the air conditioning blow her hair. Hot natured...runs in the family. Sarah did wonderfully during the car ride to and from Georgetown and that is not a short trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment