Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Busy Bees Christmas Party





Mass Chaos
New Baby doll
Cleaning up

Cookies!









Oh the joy of watching a 2 year old preschool Christmas party!
"I love my snowflake hat."
" I dont want my snowflake hat."
"Yucky food, ohhhh M&M." (crunch, crunch)
"Is that her mommy?"
"Cookie? More sprinkles."
"My juice."
" My present."
"My present."

oh and did i mention... "MY PRESENT."

All presents lately seem to be "Sarah's." It was fun to watch Sarah's class enjoy their lunch ( I made reindeer pb and j's...super cute if i do say so myself), decorate their cookies with icing and sprinkles, play a pass the present game where we all brought a new book to unwrap...and then if her teachers are not generous enough with their time and love....they each got to unwrap a gift especially for them from their teachers. That made Sarah's day! She LOVES her new baby doll!

I got to unwrap with Sarah's help the most precious ornament that she made for me with her hand print turned into five snowmen. Adorable and yes it went immediately on our tree! It was fun, loud, busy and left me with a good napper today.

No comments:

Post a Comment