Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 9, 2013

Sarah is 4!!!

I cannot believe my precious girl turned 4! Sarah, you are a ball of energy, full of smiles, laughter and songs and quite the comedian. We are so proud of you and the sweet "turkey" that you are!
At 4 years old:
Height: 41 3/4 inches..almost 3.5 feet tall!
Weight: 37 lbs...lean, mean machine!

Sarah did great at her 4 year old well check...passing her vision and hearing screenings and then told me "her heart hurt" after she had to receive her shots. I think I cried too after she worded it that way. :)

She got to celebrate






her birthday at school the following Tuesday and every year it is her favorite thing! She LOVES when she gets to go on stage at chapel and everyone sings to her, of course she does. She wore the crown all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment