Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, February 19, 2010

Growing so fast!

Today is Sarah's 4 month appointment but before I head out to take her to the doctor I wanted to post her previous stats: ( this is basically for me so I have record of her changes!)

At 2 weeks old:
7 lbs 9 oz. (27%)
20 inches (75%)
Head circumference 34.2 cm. (30%)

At 2 months old:
10 lbs 4 oz. ( 40%)
21 3/4 inches (25%)
Head circumference 37.6 cm. ( 25%)

Sarah, you received 5 shots and 1 oral vaccine, all of which you did not like one bit. Daddy came with us since I knew I couldnt do it on my own. When Dr. Terwelp ask me if you had rolled from tummy to back I said, "Not yet," and then you decided that there was no time like the present and rolled on the exam table. Before the shots, you chit chatted with all the nurses and cooperated with whatever they ask of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment