Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Snow Day!
















Ok, I know I am not the only one posting about our snow day today but it has been amazing! It has been snowing non-stop since about 9:00 this morning ( it is now 6:00 in the afteroon). We have about 2-3 inches of the pretty white stuff! Sarah enjoyed being outside and watching Dylan run and play with Jordan. I copied my mom and put Sarah in a ziploc bag so her feet did not get wet...an old trick pulled by Cindy when it snowed in SA in the 80's.
We had another "first" today...Sarah rolled from back to front!

2 comments:

  1. i think you have the cutest baby ever in the history of babies...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im so mad I didn't know this amazing trick! You guys and your zip locks. They solve everything. Can't wait to see you 3 on Monday... and Sarah is seriously the prettiest little girl I have ever seen!

    ReplyDelete