Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

To sleep or not to sleep....

Poor Sarah...she is having trouble with sleeping during the night. She has been waking up to eat and then wanting to hang out and play instead of going back to sleep. Momma is getting tired. She did however have a better night last night and only woke up once and then went right back down until 7:00! I say this as I listen to her fuss in her bed as I am trying to get her to take a nap since she was tired playing out here with me. She is NOT a napper... Fellow moms, any suggestions?

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I wish I had the perfect advice for you, but anything I could tell you I know you've already tried. As my mom has told me many times...This too shall pass! You're a great mommy LA! Hang in there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Benadryl downed with some warm milk spiked with whiskey. I'm not technically a "mom" but that works for me... I sleep like a champ. If all else fails, you take the Benadryl and milk/whiskey and maybe you will sleep through her cries??? These are just my initial thoughts.

    ReplyDelete